ROYAL OBSERVER CORPS CONTROL CARLISLE
SUMMARY OF THE HISTORY OF CARLISLE CONTROL
Formed December 1939 as No 32 Group.
Redesignated No 22Group under re-organisation of 1953.
Huntingdon’s Funeral Company’s underground stables West Walls, Carlisle 1939 to 1941
10 Norfolk Road, Carlisle 1941 to- 1962
No 14 MU RAF Carlisle 1962 to 1991
Protected Accommodation opened 1962
The above photographs were kindly donated by Jim Anderson